Privacy & Security
PRIVACY & SECURITY
The Toy Collector strives to ensure security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of its customers. The Toy Collector uses a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to its offices and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.
At The Toy Collector we may ask you to provide personal information from time to time. If you do not provide such information, we may not be able to provide access to certain information, products or services.
We may also collect information indirectly through your access to and use of this Website and its services or functions. We may use this information for any of the following purposes:
- For verifying your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details where these are necessary to access any part of this Website or any products or services;
- Authorising and processing credit card transactions;
- Providing the products and services requested by you;
- Future marketing, commercial and publicity purposes including carrying out direct marketing, market research and surveys; and
- Any other uses that you authorise.
We may disclose your personal information to related entities for their use for the purposes set out above or to other third parties (such as law enforcement agencies and other government bodies) where we believe that you may be engaged in unlawful, inappropriate or objectionable behaviour, or if required by law.
We will not use or disclose personal information for any other purpose without your express or implied consent.
You are entitled to access and correct the personal information we hold about you at any time.
You may request to be removed from any mailing list or other service we offer by emailing us (subject to any specific terms which apply to such list or service) at firstname.lastname@example.org